Wednesday, November 4, 2009

bree and her ever enlarging personality


My child comes from two parents who are the oldest children in their famlilies - so you know Bree is just going to be the most head strong, stubborn, impatiant, know what she wants when she wants it typesof personality. And she has defintely already been dispalying it! First, she has to be entertained and held 24/7, and if she's not, she starts whining on the spot. If I lay her down for a moment without singing a song or talking to her or dangling a toy in front of her, she automatically starts grunting and huffing and puffing before tears start to stream down her face. As soon as I turn to give her attention, she immediatly stops her wailing and awards me with a huge chubby cheek smile:) Just today I was playing patty cake with her, and literally did it over a hundred times in a row. Everytime I ended the chant, she realized the game was over and would start to grunt and whine until I began the clapping of her hands all over again; and of course to show her approval she squealed and smiled with her tongue sticking out! Yes, her budding personality is showing up more and more each day, she is bored easily yet satisfied entirely to just cuddle up to mommy or daddy with us holding the binky in her mouth (no she does not hold the binky in by herself). She's talking and humming, smiling and laughing; reaching for almost anything and horribly irritated when her hands can't quite grasp the object she wants. She is cracking us up everyday by all that she does...as we look back, life must have been pretty boring without her.

No comments:

Post a Comment