Friday, February 26, 2010

pictures pictures pictures

Bree with her uncles:) i love these pictures!


As you can tell we just recently had our family pictures taken...and i can actually say they turned out really well. Plus we really didn't have any pictures of us three so. I really need to post some pictures of Christmas, Bree was just adorable as can be, but my computer that i download all our pics on is broken. Hopefully it will be up and running soon.
Well I am just gonna give a quick update of our family. Jimmy is struggling to keep up the motivation in school-I can't say I blame him though-its hard not to get burnt out from all the reading and studying. He did amazingly well for his first semester of his first year of law school...Top 10% in his class! He worked really hard for it(Believe me, Bree didn't know her father for the first part of her life because he was at the library studying 24/7). Right now he is doing interviews and looking for an internship for this summer, hopefully he will find one soon so he will quit stressing about it(cuz he's driving me nuts with all his complaining).
Bree is just a budding personality! She loves her toys, is obsessed with anything that has babies on it (books, shows, movies, pictures of herself!lol) would make me sing itsy bitsy spider every second of the day, can feed herself a whole entire box of cheerios in one sitting, can wave "hi", clap her hands on command, and can say "mama" and "dada". She makes us the proudest parents in the entire world. Oh and she has two razor sharp bottom teeth. I would know, my finger has almost been taken off twice by those blades! Her nick name right now is "Sharp tooth."
And me, well I am doing the housewife thing. I wake up every morning to my little monster whining and talking to herself in her crib. Change her butt, feed her, watch Dora the Explorer for a bit, play with Bree and then put her down for her morning nap. Decide if I should clean the house, shower or sleep a little longer...Bree wakes up form her nap, I change her butt again, we play a bit, I feed her, play some more, and she goes down for an afternoon nap. I do extra chores around the house, call my mom talk for a few...eat my own lunch and maybe watch a little TV. Bree's up in a bit and I turn on baby Einsteins for her to watch...we play and eat snacks then dinner comes of which a bath must come next, Bree get her pj's on and we wait for daddy to get home or Bree goes to bed. My days are monotonous, yet I actually do feel gratification most days. I am at home raising my beautiful happy baby, I make our home a peaceful haven for James to come home to. I'm also there if James needs a pep talk or extra cheering up while he winds down from a long day from school. Wow, I can't believe a actually wrote out my whole entire day:)I am officially a loser!
Well that's us. We find that its the little monents in our life right now that bring us the most joy. I guess we realize its the little things that make up the bigger picture. So, we are enjoying all the small special moments we have together as a family as much as we can.

2 comments:

  1. Chelsey,
    You are such an inspiration to me and Bree is so lucky to have a mom like you. The work you are doing in your home is precious and sacred and I know Heavnely Father is so proud of you. I am so lucky to be able to call you my friend! Give Bree a big kiss for me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MalMal...i love you! you are so sweet. thank you. I know you are gonna be an amazing mom and i can't wait to see you and your baby together. love you best friend!

    ReplyDelete